Pike Peak Amazing Short Trek From Kathmandu Nepal
OverviewPike Peak Amazing Short Trek from Kathmandu Nepal is best hiking trip to view Mt. Everest (8848 M) and explore typical Nepali rural lifestyle. Places we cover: Jiri, Dhap, Jhapre, Pike Peak Base, Pike Peak Top, Junbashi, Phaplu. Trip will begin and ends from your hotel in Kathmandu.
Know More about this tour6am, our guide will meet you at your lobby area of hotel in Kathmandu:
Day 1: First day of our Pike Peak Amazing Short Trek, Early morning, our guide will meet you in your hotel lobby area in Kathmandu, and then will drive you to bus station to Drive from Kathmandu Jiri and Jiri to Dhap (2900m) by sharing bus or jeep or private jeep. Take about 10 to 12 hours drive and stay at Dhap. Very simple guest house or Tea house.
Day 2: We start our Pike Peak Amazing Short Trek, from Dhap to Jhapre (2930m): Today is an easy hiking day, we hike about 5 hours to Jhapre village, in route we will taste of local product, small village and experience rural life style. Overnight stay in home-stay with family and interaction with local rural life.
Day 3:Morning, we start hike from Jhapre to Pike Peak Base (3600m). Today we trek generally uphill to pike base, passing thousands of stone steeps, interact with local people, domestic animals and enjoy with the natural landscapes from Pike hill top. Overnight stay in guest house / home stay.
Day 4:This morning, first we trek to Pike and trek to Junbashi (2390m). We will wake up early morning and hike about 1.30 hours up to Pike peak top this is our destination, to see the view of sunrise and best view of Himalayas including Mt. Everest (8848 Meters) and more Himalayan ranges. Hike back to Base of Pike, then we trek to Junbashi village (hike, about 1.30 hours). On the way we will visit cheese factory to taste local yak cheese. Overnight at guest house.
Day 5:Trek from Junbashi to Salleri (2360m). Junbashi is a well known Sherpa village. We visit popular Monastery and trek to Salleri. In route we pass much more prayer flags and prayer wheels with carving stones walls (Hike about 4 to 5 hours). Upon arrival in Phaplu, will take you to the guest house, and will explore Tibetan monastery near village. Overnight at guest house in Phaplu.
Day 6: At the end day of our Pike Peak Amazing Short Trek, We drive back to Kathmandu by local jeep/bus (12-15 hours). Transfer to hotel in Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, will then drop you back to your hotel. Trip end.
Inclusions for Pike Peak Amazing Short Trek From Kathmandu Nepal
- 5 Nights accommodation in home stay or tea house as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees (TIMS and Permits).
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip in sharing local bus/ jeep transfer.
Exclusions for Pike Peak Amazing Short Trek From Kathmandu Nepal
- Food and drinks (Available at purchase).
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A digital passport size photo is required for all participants prior tho this trip.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pashupatinath Temple and Bodhnath Stupa Tour from Kathmandu
- Day Trip to Nagarkot and Sightseeing in Bhaktapur
- Private 4-Hour Bhaktapur Sightseeing Tour
- Private Transfer: Kathmandu Domestic Airport to Hotels
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- Nagarkot Sunrise View and Day Hiking from Kathmandu