Pilanesberg Game Reserve Guided Day Tour From Johannesburg Or Pretoria
OverviewThe Pilanesberg is home not only to the Big 5 but to a host of other popular animals like zebra, giraffe, antelope, warthog and over 100 species of bird. The tour is conducted in an open air game vehicle giving you the opportunity to experience the animals with the cool African breeze blowing through your hair. As for your lunch, after your game drive you will be take to a secluded hide which is situated next to a watering hole. A place where the animals come to cool down and drink.Many a time you'll be fortunate enough to have lunch with elephants bathing right in front of you. The lunch is home made and really tasty. Your guide have a passion for what they do and will try their best to ensure your African bush experience is an unforgettable one.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourStart your tour with pickup at 6am from your hotel then embark on a 2 hour drive through to the Pilanesberg. We should arrive by 9am to enjoy a brief cup of coffee or refreshment before the activity begins. At 9:30am we meet the ranger and embark on an open air game. The game drive lasts about 3 hours and we cover as much of the Eastern and Central part of the Pilanesberg where elephant, zebra, giraffe, impala, rhino, hippo and lion are most likely to be spotted.
At about 1pm we have lunch for an hour before heading out for another 2 hour drive. We are back at the camp by 3:30pm. We then enjoy a cool refreshment before taking the 2 hour drive back to your hotel. Back in Johannesburg by about 6pm
Inclusions for Pilanesberg Game Reserve Guided Day Tour From Johannesburg Or Pretoria
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Pilanesberg Game Reserve Guided Day Tour From Johannesburg Or Pretoria
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.