Experience the magnificence of the African bush in all its splendor. You will enjoy a 3 hour safari in the Pilaneseberg National Park, a game reserve ideal for a day-excursion that boasts the big 5 as well as an abundance of other fauna and flora. If you are an avid bird watcher this is the place for you, with over 360 types of bird species to gaze at. The park also has multiple hides which are safely nestled among the animals from which you can watch the African bush unfold. No to mention the excellent photographic opportunities.The reserve is 55000 hectares situated in an extinct volcanic crater in the North-west Province of South Africa. This area is ecologically rich as it lies in the transition zone between the dry Kalahari and the wet Lowveld. Fortunately for you, this majestic place is a mere 2 hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg and was recently voted the most popular game reserve in Southern Africa.Take up your time on the drive from Johannesburg by asking your tour guide on the history of the park or fun facts on the diverse animals you are about to see.Enjoy!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Details :
Centrally located Johannesburg hotels
OverviewOne never knows what the bush will produce for you when you start out on the open top vehicle driving through this magnificent park situated in an extinct volcano crater. Plenty of hides for you to observe the rich fauna and flora or perhaps enjoy the abundant bird life. Unbelievable light quality for photographers. Enjoy yourself in the middle of nowhere and with no idea whats around the next corner.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.