El Hoyo is a volcanic complex consisting of several structures located in the city of Leon. The first volcano called El Picachu; After being active the volcano collapsed, forming other volcanic structures.
- Departure from the city of Leon in 4WD to the Nature Reserve Volcanic Complex Pilas-El Hoyo.
- Climbing the Volcano Pilas to reach the crater of the volcano El Hoyo.
- Coming down from the volcano to the Asososca lagoon, also known as Laguna del Tigre.
- You can enjoy a bath in the fresh waters of the Laguna.
- If you want you can camp in the El Hoyo Volcano or if you prefer in the Asososca lagoon
Total Duration Of Tour: 9h.
Trekking Time: 6-7h.
Volcanic Complex Battery-Hole
Includes: Private transport, guide, entry to the reserve
Does not include: Food and drinks