Pineapple Beach Excursion - HonoluluWrite a Review
Experience the purity and quaintness of North Shore lifestyle. Enjoy a popular country store that offers gifts, food and the pineapple experience.Â Discover sea turtles basking on the beach.Â Awaken your senses as you explore a laid-back surf town filled with local style and ambiance. Â
Know More about this tour
Your first stop is a visit to historic Dole Plantation, where row upon row of the sweet-smelling fruit await your arrival. Learn how this symbol of hospitality was key in Hawaii’s agricultural and economic growth. Feed the koi fish in the plantation fishpond. And before you climb back aboard your air-conditioned mini-bus, try a cool, tangy treat; Dole Whip® is an absolute must when you’re at the plantation. The unforgettable taste will linger in your memory.
The Hawaiian word for turtle is “Honu.” The green sea turtles that bask in the warm sun along the North Shore beaches are an endangered and protected species. If you’re lucky, your E Noa tour guide will help you spot a “honu” green sea turtle snoozing in the sand. Look, but please don’t touch.
Haleiwa, a world-famous surf town with charming boutiques, art galleries and shave-ice stands, is the final stop on this tour. Residents of Haleiwa are so welcoming that you’ll feel right at home.
As your E Noa guide drives back to Ko Olina, you will have a deeper appreciation for the North Shore’s culture. Come join us on this sensory experience of Oahu’s countryside!
- Dress comfortably and have fun!
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
Inclusions for Pineapple Beach Excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Ko Olina Hotels only)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Pineapple Beach Excursion
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.