Pineapple Cake DIY - Taipei
OverviewPineapple in Taiwanese, Wong Lai, means good luck and prosperity. We invite you to make your own pineapple cakes. Follow the steps the master teaches you. Kneading the dough to crispy pastry, stuffing pineapple fillings from Tainan Guanmiao, you will find it interesting to make zesty pineapple cakes of your own.DIY Pineapple Cakes-kneading the dough, stuffing, shaping, wrapping (9 pieces/person)-is suitable for families. We will introduce the history and culture of traditional Taiwanese cakes and pastries. You can also purchase souvenirs at the first floor of the museum, which will be the perfect gifts for both your friends and yourselves.Justaiwantour will give you the best experience of traditional Taiwanese desserts.
Know More about this tour
- Option A/Option B
- 09:00/13:00 Pineapple Cake DIY
- 12:00/16:00 Free time
- Make Your Own Lucky Charm: Pineapple Cakes.
- This pineapple cakes DIY activity is very suitable for families. You will find it interesting to knead the dough and stuffing with your kids.
- Taste the traditional Taiwanese desserts. You will find it surprising how scrumptious they are.
- You can bring pineapple cakes back to your countries and give your families, friends or lover as souvenirs. Isnt it cool!
- After making your own pineapple cakes, you can visit Shiglin Night Market on your own. There are lots of traditional Taiwanese street food and interesting groceries. Dont forget to try sticky tofu when visiting Taiwan.
Inclusions for Pineapple Cake DIY
- Pineapple Cake DIY/Insurance/ Tax
Exclusions for Pineapple Cake DIY
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Book at least 1 week in advance.
Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant:
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour
- Shared 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Drink Like a Local