Pingyao Day Tour Of Wang Family Mansion And Shuanglin Temple
OverviewVisit the masterpiece of residential architecture Wang Family Mansion and see precious and colorful ancient sculptures and frescoes at Shuanglin Temple in this Pingyao day tour. You will be escorted by English-speaking tour guide, a personal car and driver.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt 9:00 am, you will be greeted by your private tour guide at your hotel in Pingyao start the day.
Also known as "Double Forest Temple", Shuanglin Temple is located about a 20-minute drive from Pingyao Old Town. Shuanglin Temple was built about 1,500 years ago and renowned for its ancient locust trees, steles, frescoes, and particularly over 2,000 vivid and well preserved color-painted mud sculptures.
After a Chinese lunch, drive about one hour to visit Wang Family Mansion. This huge magnificent courtyard complex occupies a higher ground overlooking a broad landscape. It boasts 123 courtyards and 1,118 rooms which entails all the major architectural features of north China peasant homes. It's buildings and decorations reflect strict social hierarchy of the time, and all of the carvings and statues have lots of meanings and stories behind them.
After the tour, return to your hotel in Pingyao at about 16:00pm.
Inclusions for Pingyao Day Tour Of Wang Family Mansion And Shuanglin Temple
- Private tour to listed attractions accompanied by friendly and experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Transfer by reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Admission fees to listed attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Pingyao Day Tour Of Wang Family Mansion And Shuanglin Temple
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
There is a maximum of 10 people per booking allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.