Pintxos Walkabout Paired With Beer Or Wine - San Sebastian
OverviewVisit the best bars in San Sebastian on a guided pintxos tour, trying the house specialty and a wine pairing at each spot, and take in the unique history and culture of this culinary mecca. Accompanied by a specialized bilingual guide, you'll see the city with the eyes of a gourmand and taste the best that the European Cultural Capital 2016 has to offer. A wonderful evening filled with food, wine, and merriment is guaranted!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourImages of bars filled with mouth-watering pintxos fill books and travel guides to San Sebastian, and with good reason: these small bites--both traditional and cutting-edge--are one of the most fun and social ways to experience Basque culture first-hand.
You will meet your guide and head to the Old Town, learning about the history of the city and how the tradition of pintxos came to be. Your guide will take you to her favorite bars, ordering the house specialty straight from the kitchen at each one. You'll be able to taste some excellent Basque wines and ciders, as well as wines from other regions in Spain. If beer is more to your taste, we can assure you that a cold Basque beer pairs well with just about any pintxo. If luck is on our side, it may even be possible to step inside of a members-only dining club to take a peek behind the scenes.
The tour typically lasts about two and a half to three hours. Guests should be aware that pintxo bars are often standing-room only, but seating, while not guaranteed, is usually possible. The pintxos tour is adaptable to any level of physical capability.
The price includes five pintxos and accompanying drinks (which may be wine, beer, cider or soft drinks), a specialized bilingual guide, and insightful information about the culture and cuisine of the Basque Country.
Whether you are a first-time visitor or a San Sebastian pro, a round of pintxos and wine is a must-do in the city.
Inclusions for Pintxos Walkabout Paired With Beer Or Wine
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Pintxos Walkabout Paired With Beer Or Wine
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers age 9 and up.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Wheelchair adaptable, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.