- Product Description JUST A TASTE___WHAT A TASTE TOUR
PISA & CHIANTI WINE TOUR (Tuscany)
- These special tours will take you to the heart of Tuscany, not far from Florence, and to all those places in the region that make a stay here a memorable one. Meet the real people who live and work in this wonderful land for generations and generations and Etruscan times. This is our land and we will gladly to guide you to discover it. Where specified, there will be local guides who will be delighted to welcome you and you will always have the opportunity to appreciate the life, culture, traditions, food and wine of the cities visited along your routeMeet your Professional Driver directly at your address (please be ready outside in time)
- Drive to Pisa
- Time to see the famous Leaning Tower
- Explore the famous Chianti Wine Region
- Stop in a Organic Wine Estate for tasting and light lunch
- Photo stop
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square
- Return to your address
- Kind note:According the availability of the wineries the wine tasting will be before or after Pisa.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
9am 10am 11am 12am 2pm 3pm 4pm Inside the morning schedule there will be included the light lunch, Inside the afternoon schedul there will be included the light dinner
Departure Details :
Piazza Mentana, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
PISA & CHIANTI WINE TOUR
By far the most famous of the Tuscan wines, Chianti is a red wine produced in the Chianti region and is made from the Sangiovese grape, giving it a note of summer fruit and spices.
Your excursion will commence with a drive through the breathtaking Tuscan countryside straight to Pisa as you delve into the heart of the Chianti Classico region. Over the course of the tour, you will visit two first-class wineries that will give you a comprehensive look at the wine making process. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, teaching you about the wines and the best ways to taste them. In addition to Chianti Classico the DOCG (Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita) wines, you will be able to enjoy the IGT (Indicazione Geografica Tipica) or Super Tuscans.
According the availability of the wineries the wine tasting will be before or after Pisa.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate