Pisa And Lucca Grand Tour
OverviewTour between masterpieces of architecture, sculpture and painting of the two famous cities of art of Tuscany coast!
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourUpon arrival in the historical town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces. A guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli awaits you in Pisa, with the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, the Cathedral(*), unrivalled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the 11 th and 12 th centuries and other important monuments. As the tour ends you will have some free time for shopping or to take pictures.
Then we proceed to the elegant and refined town of Lucca, a pleasant walk with our guide will take you along the famous sixteenth century walls, then entering into the enchanting historical centre where you will have the chance to admire the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomodi San Martino and the typical antique dealers street.
The tour ends with a typical local pastry tasting in a historic downtown caf. After some free time, departure for Florence.
(*)In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
Please note that the order of the visits may change
Inclusions for Pisa And Lucca Grand Tour
- Tour Escort
- Guide in Pisa
- Free Cathedral admission in Pisa
- Guide in Lucca
- Typical Pastry tasting in Lucca
- Delicious light lunch in Pisa (if lunch option is selected)
Exclusions for Pisa And Lucca Grand Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guide Language: From November 2017 to March 2018: English and Spanish on Thursday and Saturday; French and Portuguese on Thursday; German and Italian on Saturday. From April to October 2018: English and Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Portuguese on Tuesday; French on Thursday; German and Italian on Saturday.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti Classico Tour with Lunch from Pisa
- Chianti Wine tour on the Tuscan hills from Pisa or Lucca
- Excursion to Pisa with the Leaning Tower - skip the line
- Chianti Classico tour with dinner by Minivan from Pisa or Lucca
- 2-Hour Guided Tour of Uffizi Gallery from Pisa
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Tickets
- Chianti Half-day Wine Tour in the Tuscan's Hills from Pisa
- Pisa Segway Tour