Lucca and Pisa are two of the most important historical towns in Tuscany and are not-to-be-missed sights for tourists visiting the region. You will immerse yourself in the history and traditions of the two cities that are close in proximity, yet very different in personality. A charming Tuscan landscape will be the frame to your day, spent relaxingly in company of our knowledgeable guides. You will find Pisa along the road that leads to the coast from Florence. Our guide will show you the most important squares and monuments in Pisa: the famous Piazza dei Miracoli with the Leaning Tower, the Cemetery and the Cathedral. The tour continues with a visit to a typical local wine shop, where you will taste the wines of the area. Free time available at lunchtime. Afterwards the tour continues to Lucca, where you will have free time on arrival. It is a distinctive city of art and Renaissance style surrounded by walls interrupted by beautiful gates and ramparts. First you will take a pleasant walk on your own along a section of the town walls and enjoy a beautiful view over the roofs, alleys, house-towers, churches and marvellous noble palazzos. Then you will be led to the old town centre to see Piazza Anfiteatro, Guinigi tower, St. Martin’s Cathedral and the typical street of antique shops. End the day with a pleasant ride back to San gimignano.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point: Poggibonsi, Bus stop in Salceto (in front of Esso Gas Station) Departure time: 06:50 am (check in closes 15min before departure) Return point: Poggibonsi, Bus stop in Salceto (in fron.. read more
OverviewExplore the historic cities of Lucca and Pisa on a full day tour from Florence and discover some of the most beautiful Renaissance architecture in Tuscany. Marvel at the sights of Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli, such as the Leaning Tower, Duomo, and much more.
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Self-guided tour of Lucca
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine tasting
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Make Your Own Wine: Combine Mixtures to Create your Perfect Wine fr S Gimignano
- Truffle Hunting Experience with Wine and Lunch in Tuscany
- Tuscan Wine Tour in San Gimignano: Vineyard Visit, Tastings, and Lunch
- Vegetarian meal with wine, Evo oil tasting and vineyard visit
- Private organic vineyard tour with wine, evo oil tasting and Truffle Meal
- Unforgettable Vineyard Lunch in Tuscany
- Romantic Vineyard Dinner Experience in Tuscany
- Private walking tour of San Gimignano with the best gelato