Pisa Guided Walking Tour
OverviewPiazza dei Miracoli, the Leaning Tower, the Duomo, the Baptistery and the historical center of PisaYour informative guide will take you on a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments (exterior). You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, a model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades.
- Piazza dei miracoli
- Leaning tower (outside)
- Piazza dei cavalieri
- Scuola normale (outside)
Know More about this tour
The commentary of our guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower one of the wonders of the world. You will be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. Then, our guide will lead you through the historical quarter where you can admire the church of San Sisto, one of the oldest churches in Pisa. After a pleasant guided walk you will reach Piazza dei Cavalieri which was the political centre in the middle Ages.
Our guide will introduce this amazing square where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world, the house of Count Ugolino della Gherardesca also called “Conte Ugolino Tower” as told by Dante in the Divine Comedy. Passing the famous medieval Tower houses you will be captivated by the explanation provided by our guide about the history of these particular buildings. While walkingy through the downtown streets, you can admire the ancient house where Giacomo Leopardi live. Then you will reach the amazing Piazza Arcivescovado where the impressive Palazzo Vescovile is located.
After the guided tour you will have free time at your disposal.
Inclusions for Pisa Guided Walking Tour
- Staff Assistance
- Local Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Highlights of Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Pisa with Lunch in a Chianti Winery
- Lucca Montecarlo and Wine Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Cinque Terre Small-Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Leaning Tower of Pisa for Small Groups Ticket Included
- Florence Accademia Gallery Tour from Pisa
- Chianti Classico Tour with Lunch from Pisa