Pisa Half-Day Morning Tour - Florence
OverviewVisit Piazza dei Miracoli during this 6-hour morning tour lead be an authorized city guide. The beautiful walled area in Pisa is among the most spectacular monumental complexes in the world.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning and head to Pisa, one of the most visited cities in Tuscany, famous for its leaning lower. The towns most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century and this is witnessed by the urban shape of the old town center with many buildings, squares and alleyways that run along the river Arno, which was for centuries the major communication route. It has always been an estuary town and was already an important naval base in Roman times intensifying trade in the Mediterranean. Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe, the Scuola Normale Superiore.
An authorized city guide will accompany you in the visit of the interior of the Cathedral and the exterior of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery. At the end of the tour you will also have free time to wander in the square and take plenty of pictures.
Inclusions for Pisa Half-Day Morning Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Pisa Half-Day Morning Tour
- Leaning Tower Entrance: 25,00 per person (not suitable for children under 8 years of age)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
The Leaning Tower option is not suitable for children under 8 years of age
During winter season only (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers. The tour in Portuguese is available with a minimum of 2 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English. Italian, French and German is available with a minimum of 4 passengers. In the case that this minimum is not met, the tour is guaranteed and will continue in English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour