Pisa & The Leaning Tower Tour In San Gimignano And Chianti From Florence
OverviewOur 6/7 hrs day tour from Florence to Pisa gives you the opportunity to enjoy the city of one of the symbols of Italy: the Leaning Tower of Pisa, San Gimignano and the famous Chianti Wine Region! A breathtaking view will open from this huge door: Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Your driver drop and pick up at the feet of the Pisa Tower and you will be have time to see the precious leaning Tower, an unchallenged masterpiece of Romanesque art. If you had make a reservation you can climb the tower (without reservation you can climb according the line/availability).Outside you will admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and, finally, the world famous Leaning Tower, discovering all its secrets. We visit also Chianti Wine Region and San Gimignano.
Know More about this tour
- 10:00 am Meet you Driver directly at your address in Florence metropolitan area. We can pick-up you also outside from Florence city center. Please be ready outside in time.
- 11.15 am We stop in Pisa and see the Tower
- 12.30 pm Light lunch and wine tasting experience at selected Organic Wine Farm in Chianti (tasting Chianti and Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2:30 pm We stop in San Gimignano. Time to climb the famous Medieval Great Tower and taste the Gelato World Champion at Antica Gelateria
- 4.00 pm Return to Florence
Inclusions for Pisa & The Leaning Tower Tour In San Gimignano And Chianti From Florence
- Pick up directly at your address
- Return to your address
- Transportation for 6 hrs with Driver
- Pisa, Chianti and San Gimignano
- Full European Insurance
- Light lunch and tasting at Organic Farm in Chianti
Exclusions for Pisa & The Leaning Tower Tour In San Gimignano And Chianti From Florence
- Extra time
- Extra stop
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meet your Driver directly at your address. Please be ready outside at 10:00 am.
Welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More