Pisco Route In Lima
OverviewGo through the most emblematic Pisco bars in Lima, where you will learn about the origin, history of Pisco and classic Peruvian cocktails. Our expert bartender will guide you on this fun tour visiting 3 bars full of history and tradition: Hotel Maury Bar in Lima Downtown, Antigua Taberna Queirolo and Pisquerito Bar in the traditional distric of Pueblo Libre. In each bar you will try a different types of pisco cocktail, and you will have a delicious piqueo included It will be a fun experience!!
Know More about this tourSaturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. - 4 hours
We will pick you up from your hotels in Barranco, San Isidro and Miraflores, 30 minutes approximately before the tour, to start Pisco Route.
Our route begins in the center of Lima, in the legendary Hotel Maury Bar, where became famous the Pisco Sour and obligatory point for lovers of Pisco.
Our next stop is the Antigua Taberna Queirolo in Pueblo Libre, where people from all walks of life gather to eat and drink and where you will have the opportunity to prepare your own pisco cocktail.
To finish our tour we will visit the famous Pisquerito Bar, of the renowned old bartender Hans Hillburg, who will prepare us some of their fabulous cocktails, accompanied by some funny stories.
Return to your Hotel.
Inclusions for Pisco Route In Lima
- Visit 3 emblematic bars with an expert Bartender
- Tasting of 3 different Pisco cocktails
- Best Night View's of Lima Downtown
- Delicious Snack
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off included (Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco)
Exclusions for Pisco Route In Lima
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lima City tour, Lunch and Pachacamac Full day
- Private Cooking Class With a Local Family in Lima
- Tour to Pachacamac Ruins and Archaeological Museum
- Caral full day Classic - Oldest Civilization in America
- 4-Day Lima Culinary Experience
- 7-Day Inca Treasures from Lima
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima