Pitti Palace: An Invitation To Court - Florence
OverviewThe Galleria Palatina, a private collection of paintings owned by the grand dukes, is displayed in the official staterooms on the first floor of the Pitti Palace.
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The Palatine Gallery (Galleria Palatina) holds a private collection of paintings owned by the Medici family;It is a pefectitinerary that recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the most important Fiorentine family.
The extraordinary decoration of the Planetary Rooms, designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona, creates an overwhelming frame of frescoes and stuccos all around the exhibition.
It forms the background for the superb exhibition of paintings from the Medici collections includingthewonderful collection holds masterpieces by, among others, Raphael, Titian, Rubens, and Van Dijk.
It is a pefectitinerary that recreates the cultural climate at court during the reign of the Medici family.
Inclusions for Pitti Palace: An Invitation To Court
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Pitti Palace: An Invitation To Court
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free for children under-six years old
Italian guided tour doesn't operate on July and August
Tour will take place rain or shine and from 2 participant onwards
This guided visit doesn't take place on the first Sunday of each month
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour