OverviewLearn how to make a traditional Italian Pizza and typical gelato during a 3-hour cooking class in central Florence. Get tips on techniques from an expert chef. At the end of your hands-on class, you'll be able to savor the flavors of Italy by eating what you have made.
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Start your day in Pisa and meet our driver with shuttle service to Florence.
Upon arrival at 9:00 there is a walking tour of Florence (1h30min) to let you explore the main roads and admire the stunning monuments of the city while our guide will tell interesting anecdotes and history of Florence. After, youll have free time to walk around or to visit museums, shops before the departure of the tour.
At 2:30 pm youll start the Pizza & Gelato class tour in which youll learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and gelato. Meet our chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends. The tour starts in Florence via Martelli 33red, where after the check-in youll reach by our minivan the youll reach by our minivan the cooking school (around 10 minutes ride). The chef will start the class by introducing the history of these Italian wonderful creations briefly. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step: you will be taught the tricks for tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce. Our chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it.
The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted! After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian gelato: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colours, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate!
After the class will take you back to the center Florence and at have free time before the shuttle service to go back to Pisa.
Inclusions for Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class From Pisa
- Shuttle to/from Pisa
- Walking tour of Florence (introductory tour)
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
Exclusions for Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and Drop off service from accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa Euro 20,00 per person ( inf 0-2 free)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Custumers that choose the shuttle service can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) before the departure time of the tour in Florence.
Please note that this tour is Not suitable for Children under 8 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.