Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class In The Chianti Countryside - Florence
OverviewSo you love pizza, you crave gelato, and you would love to get out of the city and discover the amazing Tuscan countryside. Discover all of this at once!
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourSo you love pizza (you're dying to know how to prepare an authentic Italian one), you crave gelato, and you'd like to get out of the city and discover the amazing Tuscan countryside.
This experience will give you the opportunity to uncover all the secrets of these three great wonders of Italy in the exclusive atmosphere of a small-grouptour.
A comfortable minivan will take you out of Florence on a beautiful 25 min drive. You'll arrive at a magnificent Renaissance Villa on the hills of the Chianti wine region immersed in olive groves, vineyards and overlooking the city of Florence, Brunelleschi's Dome standing out among the other buildings in view.
All the magic of pizza making is about to take place in our fascinating old style kitchen, next to the ancient cellar, where beautiful marble tables await you. On those marble tables, your hands will soon get dirty with flour as you prepare your pizza dough.
Everyone will be able to prepare his/her own home-made Pizza from scratch: first you'll prepare the dough. While it rests a little while, you'll learn about Gelato (Italian Ice-Cream) making and its origins, and observe a demonstration of home-made gelato preparation. Then, you'll make your elbows swing as you stretch your own Pizza to its round shape. Put your favorite toppings on top and there we go, "in forno!": you'll learn to master the instant magical movement of the pizza peel and load your pizza straight into the oven in the blink of an eye (youll scoop it from table to paddle without even moving the toppings.).
You'll learn how easy it is to replicate this secret recipe at home and It will be the best Pizza you have ever tasted guaranteed.
In an informal and friendly atmosphere, you'll enjoy eating your marvelous handmade dinner and a delicious gelato.
Right where it has been produced for centuries, youll taste renowned Chianti Wine while you cook and eat your pizza. The scent of wine will surround and seduce you.
At the end of the dinner, to conclude the wonderful evening, you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of bright and shining Florence by night, from the height of your gentle Tuscan Hill.
Then, full and happy, youll return to the city in the minivan, holding your well-earned graduation certificate.
Inclusions for Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class In The Chianti Countryside
- Transfer from Florence to a Villa in Chianti and back
- Small-group Pizza and Gelato Cooking lesson with a famous local Chef in a fascinating kitchen at a Renaissance Villa
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for pizza and gelato making
- Dinner with Wine Tastings (soft drinks for children)
- Learn about Wine production
- Graduation Certificate
- Booklet with recipes
- Beautiful views of Tuscan countryside
Exclusions for Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class In The Chianti Countryside
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.