Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class Small Group Tour From Lucca
OverviewLearn how to make a traditional Italian pizza and typical gelato at a 3-hour cooking class in central Florence. Get tips on techniques from an expert chef. Then, tuck into your own creations at the end of the hands-on class, and savour the flavours of Italy.
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef.
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared.
Know More about this tour
Learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and ‘gelato’. Meet our chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends. The class takes place in the heart of Florence. The chef will start the class by introducing the history of these Italian wonderful creations briefly. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step: you will be taught the tricks for tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce. Our chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it. The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted! After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian ‘gelato’: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colours, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate!
Inclusions for Pizza And Gelato Cooking Class Small Group Tour From Lucca
- Free shuttle to/from Lucca
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.