Pizza And Gelato Making - Evening - Florence
OverviewYour trip to Italy is incomplete if you haven't explored the awesomeness of Pizzas and Gelatos completely. With this evening class, you will learn how to make pizzas under an expert chef right from its base. You will also learn how to make Gelatos and learn the history behind Pizzas as well as why Italians love Gelatos so much. In the end, you will be awarded with a graduation certificate and a recipe book.
- Go learn to make Pizza and Gelato just like the Italians do!
- Join our late afternoon class! Our chefs will be happy to introduce you to the history of these italian glorious creations!
- Make pizza in oven with our professional pizza chef, called pizzaiolo.
Know More about this tour
Go learn to make Pizza and Gelato just like the Italians do! Join our late afternoon class! Our chefs will be happy to introduce you to the history of these italian glorious creations!
Make pizza in oven with our professional pizza chef, called pizzaiolo. You will learn how to make tender, flexible yeast dough that stretches to almost paper-thinness, and even the trick for a flavorful yet light tomato sauce. Even if you bake pizza in your own oven, these techniques are universal and using them really makes a difference.
With the pizzaiolo, you’ll make your very own pizza, you’ll stretch it, sauce it, bake it, slice it. It will be the best pizza you ever tasted, and you made it yourself! Come to make pizza in Florence!
The chef will tell you why gelato remains Italy’s favorite dessert while giving an insight to the ‘gelato culture’ that continues to grow. You will get to know the basic raw ingredients, how to select the best products available according to specific principles and you will have a presentation and tasting of some of the flavors used in gelato making. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. It is always a great day to discover the recipe of the world most loved dessert!
This activity is strongly recommended for families that wish to have children learn about the Italian culture, an easy and fun experience that will last forever in their memory.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Tour will end at our cooking school in San Lorenzo district (Via Panicale, 43R)
This tour runs rain or shine.
Inclusions for Pizza And Gelato Making - Evening
- Pizza and Gelato lesson with famous local Chefs
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for pizza and gelato making
- Dinner with Wine Tastings (soft drinks for children)
- Graduation Certificate
- Booklet with recipes
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna