Pizza-Making Course - RomeWrite a Review
Prepare and indulge in the most iconic Italian food with our best teachers. Discover the secrets of the perfect Roman Pizza.
- Prepare and indulge in the most iconic Italian food.
- Rome City Centre
Know More about this tour
Our class at the popular “That’s Amore” restaurant, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, is a 90-minute pizza making lesson perfect for all ages.
One of our “Fabiolous” chefs will guide you through the Italian tradition of preparing pizza dough from scratch, explain techniques and tips on making the best dough, and teach you how to dress your pizza properly.
You’ll be given your own ingredients in order to top the pizza with whatever you like and experiment with various recipes.
At the end you’ll eat what you’ve prepared and discover whether your skill level is now that of a real “Pizzaiolo”. Drink and dessert included. This hands-on, family friendly class is a fun and delicious experience for students of all ages!
Inclusions for Pizza-Making Course
- Cooking Lesson
- Dinner (Bruschetta, Piazza & Dessert)
- Water & Wine Or Soft Drink
- A Rolling Pin As Present
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be %
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.