Platinum Whale Sightseeing And Cayo Levantado Island Tour - Punta Cana
OverviewWhale watching has become an increasingly popular activity around the world, and the Dominican Republic is fortunate to have one of the largest and richest humpback whale breeding sanctuaries in the world. First of all, we will pick you up at the Hotel in a bus to the peninsula of Samana, then a specially prepared boat will take you to observe these magnificent cetaceans creatures. A lifelong experience, which should not be missed!
Know More about this tourPrepare to enjoy a unique experience in life on this day trip from Punta Cana. You will be greeted by the majestic presence of humpback whales in the open waters of Saman Bay.
The Dominican Republic has one of the largest and best humpback whale breeding sanctuaries in the world. Each year, more than 4000 humpback whales visit the Bay of Saman for breeding purposes. Your expert host and tour guide, who speaks English, will tell you all about the habits of these magnificent creatures. The wonderful thing about humpback whales is that they perform many activities right on the surface of the water, more than any other species of whale. It is incredibly common to see whales use their fins up to 3600 kg (8000 pounds) by clapping their pectoral fins and their tail. You will also have an excellent opportunity to see the whales come to the surface, Each year, thousands of humpback whales begin their migration from the cold waters of the North Atlantic to the warm waters of the Caribbean. More than 1,500 of these whales visit the Bay of Saman that hosts 300 humpback whales at any time during the whale season (from January 20 to March 20). The World Wildlife Fund considers Saman Bay one of the best places in the world for whale watching.
Then visit the island of Cayo Levantado, where you can enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and a panoramic view of the Bay of Saman. Enjoy the white sand beaches and the warm turquoise waters in this unique and relaxing experience.
Inclusions for Platinum Whale Sightseeing And Cayo Levantado Island Tour
- Tour Guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Platinum Whale Sightseeing And Cayo Levantado Island Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 years and older.
Children under 4 years old are not recommended go on the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride