Play & Learn In The Ancient Agora Of Athens
OverviewDiscover the mythical creatures of ancient Greece and a stellar cast of legendary heroes and heroines on a play-and-learn journey to the Ancient Agora of Athens. More than simply a child-friendly tour, led by our expert guide, you will be introduced to the daily lives of ancient Athenians through a series of interactive games that are fun and engaging for all ages.
Know More about this tour
Join us on a play-and-learn journey to the Ancient Agora of Athens. Start with a card-quiz game that will get you straight in the heart of Greek Mythology! Your first stop will be at the temple of Hephaestus where you will be an ancient Athenian engineer exploring the architecture and the use of the godly temple! Then travel to Tholos, the ancient Parliament of Athens, and unfold the meaning of tyranny and democracy in ancient Athens!
How did ancient Athenians spend their time? What did they read and how did they get the news from around the city and the known world? Stop at the Monument of the Eponymous Heroes and find out about ancient Athenians daily life!
Meet the Tritons and the Giants, extraordinary mythical creatures of ancient Greece, at the Odeon of Agrippa. Then, visit the museum of Ancient Agora at the Stoa of Attalos to see ancient Greek toys!
Innocent or guilty? Be a judge at an ancient Athenian trial decide the fate of a citizen as ancient Athenians used to do in their court of law.
Reaching the end of your journey, its time to get creative and be an artist drawing your favourite parts of the ancient world to take with you as a souvenir of your adventure!
The Ancient Agora awaits you!
Inclusions for Play & Learn In The Ancient Agora Of Athens
- Licensed, family friendly guide
- All materials for the games & activities
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Play & Learn In The Ancient Agora Of Athens
- Tickets to the archaeological site of the Ancient Agora (EUR 8 per adult)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food, drinks, or souvenirs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.