- Meeting is at 9:30 at the main entry of Mega Department store on 30 Ave and Constituyentes street.
- Your Chef will have a sign saying: COOKIN' PLAYA
- You will go shopping for ingredients in the local produces and spices stores.
- Cooking class takes place in the Chef's home
- Maximum size group: 6 people
- Minimum size group: 2 people
- Vegetarians and Vegans are more than welcome everyday of the week
- Please inform about food allergies and sensitivities.
- Includes: all ingredients, cooking class by Master Chef, food tastings and soft drinks
- We cook all our dishes from scratch.
- We pay special attention to hygiene and we observe high cleanliness standards. We purify all vegetables, water and ice.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
MEGA Soriana, Av Constituyentes, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico,
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewMeet Chef Alma and begin your Cooking day with a visit to some of the Local Spice Markets to buy the fresh ingredients for the dishes and the salsas of the day, we look for the local spice and product shops for the original flavors.
After selecting and shopping the produces, we will go to the home of the Chef for the hands-on cooking class. Our Chef and her family will share with you the best of her own family recipes, as well as the finest of the traditional Mexican dishes.
You will hand make your own corn tortillas, learn cooking techniques and you will indulge yourself into the delicious and more representative dishes of the Mexican cuisine.
And the best of all: you eat what you cook during the class.
All this in authentic "Mi Casa es su Casa" atmosphere
Know More about this tour
Cooking class by Master Chef
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Language: English & Spanish
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Please Let us know about Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If its canceled because the minimum isnt met, youll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
You Might Also Like
Margaritas & Cooking Class, Plus 1-night At Exclusive Rivera Maya Hotel Duration: 1 hrs 30 mins
Playa Del Carmen: Lets Taco Bout Tacos Duration: 3 hrs