Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke Day Tour From Zagreb
OverviewDiscover the magnificent Plitvice Lakes National Park accompanied by a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide on a 4 hour sightseeing tour of the whole park area, including boat and tram ride. Walk Wooden paths across the lakes with breathtaking views and the sounds of mighty waterfalls are the perfect setting for a day full with admiration to nature's creation. Join the tour and you will find out why this place is among 20 must sees in Europe.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAt agreed time, your tour guide/driver will pick you up from Zagreb to start the comfortable ride to the national park. On your way, your first stop will be a visit to the Homeland War memorial in Turanj. The collection is set up on a battlefield of one of the worst fights of the Croatian army which defended Karlovac and proves the importance of Turanj as an advance guard for Karlovac since the period of the Ottoman Empire.
After this intriguing history lesson, enjoy a short stop for coffee in Rastoke. This village represents an excellent introduction to the Plitvice Lakes as this location is often called the 'Small Lakes of Plitvice' because both destinations are connected by the same river. Apart from astonishing natural beauties, Rastoke is best known for its well-preserved mills and little waterfalls along the Slunjica river. All along the travertine barrier, you can discover houses and mills which represent the unique style of this region.
Arriving at Plitvice Lakes National Park, begins your adventure of discovering the whole park area accompanied by your tour guide. This park consists of 16 terraced lakes, formed by natural travertine dams. Depending on the angle of the sun's rays and the mineral makeup of the water, lakes change colors throughout the day, from bright turquoise to gray. Enjoy the walk and be amazed by the preserved nature of the area. After the tour your tour guide will take you to the local restaurant where you can taste typical dishes of this area. He will gladly make some recommendations of food, drinks or even suvenirs. After the lunch, starts your pleasant drive to the final drop off location in Zagreb.
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke Day Tour From Zagreb
- Pick up and drop off in Zagreb
- Transport with air conditioned minivan or minibus
- Official English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets to National Park Plitvice Lakes (boat and tram ride included)
- Entrance tickets to Rastoke
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke Day Tour From Zagreb
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Not recommended for participant with walking disabilities
Not wheelchair accessible
Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport
- 7- or 9-Night Best of Croatia Tour: Zagreb, Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Private Day Trip: Enchanting Ljubljana and Lake Bled from Zagreb
- Zagreb Escape Room Game
- Varazdin Baroque Town and Trakoscan Castle - Small Group Day Trip from Zagreb
- Opatija and Rijeka Full Day Private Tour from Zagreb