PLITVICE LAKES FROM ZAGREB SMART CHOICE- GROUP GUIDED TOUR
OverviewOne cannot visit Zagreb without taking a day trip to the Plitvice Lakes; there is no place in Europe that could rival the beauty of these lakes, the cascades and waterfalls that link them, the lush flora and rare mountain fauna, especially the now endangered European brown bear. This national park, the oldest in the country (founded in 1949) is situated less than a two hour drive from the capital. The impact of a one-day excursion to Plitvice is immediately visible: if you like nature, the magnificence and beauty of the water and vegetation will leave you feeling refreshed for many days. It is no exaggeration but a fact proven by the yearly average of nearly a million visitors!
Know More about this tourWe start the day at 9AM at the Metheorological Pillar, Zrinjevac Square Zagreb. In case of more people at one place if advised we can pick you up at your accommodation/hotel if in the area of the City of Zagreb.
On the way to Plitvice National Park we will stop for coffee and toilets so that we come to the National Park we are ready to explore. Entrance fee is not included in the price as the price depends on multiple factors, time of year, your age, students discount etc so we will help you get the ticket on the spot and then we start our walking tour of the park.
Depending on weather conditions and time of year we will choose the best possible tour that will cover most of the park, Upper and Lower lakes, boat ride and also mini-tram ride. We will walk on the wooden walkways of the lower lakes on the arranged trails, take an electric boat on the biggest of the sixteen lakes.
The Tour usually takes 3-4 hours and you will have some free time to have a lunch, snack, drink. After that we take our transfer back to Zagreb getting there cca 5-6PM at dropping you off at the same place we started the day from.
Inclusions for PLITVICE LAKES FROM ZAGREB SMART CHOICE- GROUP GUIDED TOUR
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for PLITVICE LAKES FROM ZAGREB SMART CHOICE- GROUP GUIDED TOUR
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport