Plitvice Lakes National Park Small-Group Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
OverviewOn your Plitvice Lakes tour from you will witness why Plitvice National Park is not only Croatias National wonder but why it has been enlisted on UNESCO World Heritage sites list. With its 16 lakes, travertine barriers, largest Croatian waterfall and breathtaking canyons Plitvice lakes will surely drain out the batteries of your camera and leave you with ever lasting memories.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
Get picked up from your hotel in Split at 7:30am and begin your journey throughthe Croatian countryside in the luxury of an air-conditioned minivan with WiFi. Arrive atPlitvice Lakes National Park and follow your guide on a beautiful hike along the boardwalks, stopping every so often to admire the parks sparklinglakes, cascading waterfalls, and dramatic canyons.
Walk around the Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera) and keep an eye out for native wildlife. Then, board a sightseeing boat for a cruise around the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera) and snap some photos in front of the Veliki Slap waterfall, which towers over 255 feet (78 meters).
Finally enjoy a tasty Croatian-style lunch at a local restaurant (optional; own expense) before hopping back in the minivan. Your driver will drop you off back at your hotel, where the tour comes to an end.
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes National Park Small-Group Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury vehicle with WiFi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Split (Podstrana and Trogir on request)
- Professional guide
- Wireless earpieces for perfect guiding experience
- Boat ride
- Fuel surcharge
- Rain ponchos in case of bad weather
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes National Park Small-Group Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
- Entrance fee (In period from 01.04. - 30.06. and 01.09. - 31.10. => Adults: 100 HRK, Children from 7-18 years old: 50 HRK, Students: 70 HRK; In period from 01.07. - 31.08. => Adults: 160 HRK, Children from 7-18 years old: 70 HRK, Students: 100 HRK). Entrance to the Park for children under 7 years old is free.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking if possible
A strenuous amount of walking is involved
If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, dont forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.