OverviewDiscover this UNESCO World Heritage National Park with our expert local guide, take home memories and pictures of the amazing landscapes and relax in the unspoiled nature of Plitvice Lakes. Plitvice Lakes National Park features a unique natural phenomenon of 16 lakes that are connected to each other by a continuous chain of waterfalls. This paradise has been protected as a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site since 1979.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Get picked up at your hotel or meet the group at the centrally located meeting point in Split or Trogir to begin this thrilling one day tour out of the city. Ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and pass by some truly stunning landscapes. Relax and day-dream for a while as you learn about history and the biological importance of the biggest and oldest Croatian National Park.
After arriving in Plitvice Lakes National Park, stretch your legs and begin exploring the park with a local guide. Strikingly beautiful green forest welcomes you with its diversity while wooden trails for visitors wait for you to explore them. The route covers approximately 1.5 miles so make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Some parts of the trail are pretty steep, but even the most precipitous parts of the park are worth the effort. Take in the tall trees, hundreds of shades of green around you, the sound of birds humming, and subtle indications of wild life.
The lakes are turquoise and emerald green. Listen to the sound of water crushing to the ground – a perfect balance between nature’s tranquility which will calms your soul and dramatic jaw-dropping views. Hop on an electric boat to get the best possible view at the lakes. Make sure you remember to bring your camera with you because you wouldn’t want to miss all the unique photo opportunities while you drive from Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes) to Donja Jezera (Lower Lakes).
Leave the boat behind and walk for a while more as you enjoy views at the higher lakes. Later on, catch a final panoramic view at the lakes and the surrounding forest as you enjoy a short train ride. Finish the tour by getting back on the bus and heading towards Split or Trogir where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel or at the meeting point.
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour From Split
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour From Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.