Plitvice Lakes NP Private Tour From Sibenik
OverviewPlitvice Lakes NP is an ensemble of 16 natural lakes. It is an UNESCO heritage site due to its breathtaking views, its fauna and the unique turquoise waters.Lake water changes color by the second. Within the blink of an eye, you can see blue, green, aquamarine and turquoise. This is due to the way the sun hits the water and the number of organisms and minerals.Located within the lower lakes are the tallest and most extreme waterfalls. One called Milanovacki Slapovi measures 20 meters in height. Another, called Milanovac Jezero is not as tall, only about 8 meters, but the width is over 15 metersThe tallest and widest of all of the waterfalls, is simply name Great Waterfall (Veliki Slap). It has a height of 70m.
Know More about this tour
Meeting location: cruise port or any location up on agreement in area of Sibenik.It takes almost 2, 5 hours long drive from Sibenik to the entry point of Plitvice NP.
End location: cruise port or any location up on agreement
The climate at the national park is slightly different to Sibenik itself so bringing an extra layer in your backpack would be advised.
Duration: 7 hours
Due to the weather condition, strong wind, we may take detour. It may take longer time. Approximate duration of a tour may vary, 7 to 9 hours.
- experienced licensed tour guides/driver fee
- A/C rent a car costs
- fuel, tolls and parking costs
- entrance fees to the Plitvice NP
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes NP Private Tour From Sibenik
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes NP Private Tour From Sibenik
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.