Plitvice Lakes Private Day Trip From RijekaWrite a Review
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourYour guide/driver will pick you up at desired place and drive toward NP Plitvice lakes. You can expect approximately 3 hours of pleasant drive.
You will have one stop on the way to Plitvice (in Senj) for coffee break. In Senj you can visit Nehaj fortress, built in 1558 on the Nehaj hill upon Senj town (optional - entrance fee is not included)
Upon our arrival, start exploring the national park. Pick one, or maybe a couple of park routes, walk along the trails and stroll across the rustic wooden bridges, enjoy the stunning beauty of the 'Land of the Falling Lakes'.
Referred to as the 'Land of the Falling Lakes' Plitvice Lakes National park is precisely that. Over thousands of years, surface and subterranean rivers have carved paths for themselves through the limestone, only to be halted by natural travertine dams, resulting in the formation of sixteen lakes all pooling into one another, creating one of nature’s greatest masterpieces. Aside from the grandeur of its cascading waterfalls, the national park’s lush forest is home to many endemic species, including the European brown bear, wolf, lynx, and numerous rare bird species.
Plitvice Lakes is not all about the natural beauties, you can also discover a rich cultural and historical heritage like the traditionally crafted mills and sawmills driven by the power of water, which are gradually being restored and presented to visitors.
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Day Trip From Rijeka
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Day Trip From Rijeka
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.