OverviewPlitvice Lakes is the most visited national park in Croatia. And...no wonder it is! Within roughly 300 km2 you can find everything you need for a perfect getaway from traffic and busy city.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourTake a walk through Croatias most visited national park, a Unesco world heritage site - Plitvice Lakes!Plitvice Lakes is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia.The national park is world famous for its lakes arranged in cascades.These lakes are a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers.18km of wooden footbridges and pathways gives you an opportunity to explore 16 interconnected lakes arranged in cascades.This heavily forested park hides 75 endemic plants,55 different species of orchids,160 bird species and even bears and wolfs!Every good story has an intro...
On the way to Plitvice, you will stop at Rastoke ethno village. With its well-preserved mills and picturesque little waterfalls Rastoke Ethno village, often referred to as 'Little Plitvice', makes a great place to prepare yourself for the magnificence of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip From Zagreb
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer by air-conditioned minivan/car
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip From Zagreb
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.