Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Split
OverviewAre you one of those people who are just passing through Zagreb on their way to the coast?Ifyou are up for a game of picigin ("pih-tsih-geen") and want to go toSplit, book this trip and see Plitvice Lakes on your way there!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourPlitvice Lakes National Park is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia.
In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Within the boundaries of this heavily forested national park, 16 crystalline lakes tumble into each other via a series of waterfalls and cascades. The mineral-rich waters carve through the rock, depositing tufa in continually changing formations. Clouds of butterflies drift above the 18km of wooden footbridges and pathways which snake around the edges and under and across the rumbling water.
Don't miss out on them on your way to the coast!
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Split
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Split
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please provide full name and address of your accommodation when booking, use the Special Requirements field
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.