Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Zadar
OverviewAre you one of those people who are just passing through Zagreb on their way to the coast?Alfred Hitchcock once said that Zadar has the most beautiful sunset in the world. If you want to make sure of it,book this trip and see Plitvice Lakes on your way there!
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourPlitvice Lakes National Park is one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia.
In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage list.
The waters flowing over the limestone and chalk have, over thousands of years, deposited travertine barriers, creating natural dams which in turn have created a series of beautiful lakes, caves and waterfalls. These geological processes continue today. The forests in the park are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
No wonder Plitvice Lakes is the most visited National park in Croatia!
Stop for a few hours and explore this beautiful park before continuing to Zadar!
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Zadar
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
- One-way private transfer
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Zadar
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.