OverviewSave your time and money on an organized sightseeing tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park with transfer from Zagreb to Split in one day. Discover Plitvice Lakes, a national park of exceptional beauty protected by UNESCO World Natural Heritage accompanied by experienced and knowledgeable tour guide and travel comfortably.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAt agreed time, your tour guide / driver will pick you up from Zagreb to start comfortable ride to the national park. On your way, you will make a short stop for a coffee in Rastoke. This village represents an excellent introduction to the Plitvice Lakes as this location is often called as 'Small Lakes of Plitvice' because both destinations are connected with the same river. Apart from astonishing natural beauties, Rastoke are best known for its well-preserved mills and little waterfalls along the Slunjica river. All along the travertine barrier, you can discover houses and mills which represent the unique style of this region.
Upon arrival at Plitvice Lakes national park, begins your adventure of discovering the whole park area accompanied by your knowledgeable tour guide. This park consists of 16 terraced lakes, formed by natural travertine dams. Depending on the angle of the sun's rays and the mineral makeup of the water, lakes change colors throughout the day, from bright turquoise to gray. Enjoy the walk and be amazed by the preserved nature of the area. After the tour your tour guide will take you to the local restaurant where you can taste typical dishes of this area. He will gladly make some recommendations of food, drinks or even souvenirs. After the lunch, starts your pleasant drive to the final drop off location in Split or Trogir.
Inclusions for Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Split
- Pick up and drop-off (door-to-door transfer service) - pick up at all main hotels and private accommodation in Zagreb reachable by tour bus (If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the pick up will be at closest reachable point - please contact local supplier to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you)
- Transport with comfortable air-conditioned passenger minivan or bus
- Entrance tickets to NP Plitvice Lakes (boat ride and tram included)
- Entrance tickets to Rastoke
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
Exclusions for Plitvice Lakes Small-Group Tour From Zagreb With Transfer To Split
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
DOOR-TO-DOOR TRANSFER SERVICE - pick up at all main hotels and private accommodation in Zagreb reachable by tour bus
(If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the pick up will be at closest reachable point - please contact local supplier to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you)
Main bus meeting point is used for the accommodation withing the pedestrian zone of Zagreb old town
LUGGAGE LIMITATIONS: On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during tour.
The tour includes prox. 5km of walking on uneven surfaces -please wear comfortable walking shoes (we visit highlights of both, the Lower Lakes and the Upper Lakes).
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Not recommended for participants with health issues
Not recommended for participant with walking disabilities
Not wheelchair accessible
Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park may be restricted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.