OverviewDiscover the city of Plovdiv - one of Bulgaria's oldest towns, a 1,5 hour drive from Sofia, is situated in the western part of the fertile Thracian Valley. It is also one of the oldest towns in the world, a contemporary to Troya and Mycenae. and then you will continue to charming Koprivshtitsa with authentic 19th century architecture. Small town - tucked in the bosom of "Sredna gora" mountain, surrounded by century old pines, brought to life by crystal clear streams and rivers and the ancient echoes of the Bulgarian revolutionary spirit.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
The cliche "you must see Plovdiv to see Bulgaria" is absolutely true and there is so much to explore in the country's second largest town. Plovdiv is about 1,5 hours drive from Sofia and is situated in the western part of the Thracian Valley. It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs. There will be a walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places.In the afternoon you will go to the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, with its fascinating history and authentic 19th century architecture. Spend the rest of the day in this small and picturesque town situated in Central Bulgaria among the slopes of Stara Planina Mountain that carries a specific spirit of tranquility and eternity. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian History from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising.
Inclusions for Plovdiv And Koprivshtitsa Full Day Excursion From Sofia
- Professional Private driver- guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi Fi
- Sightseeing tour in Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa
Exclusions for Plovdiv And Koprivshtitsa Full Day Excursion From Sofia
- Museums entrance fees: 2- 5 euro (optional)
- Food & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- 20 euro per person if a guide in Spanish/ Italian/ German/ French or Russian language is selected because in Bulgaria they are more expensive
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
At least 3 people per reservation are required for this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.