OverviewDiscover the city of Plovdiv - one of Bulgaria's oldest towns, a 1,5 hour drive from Sofia, is situated in the western part of the fertile Thracian Valley. It is also one of the oldest towns in the world, a contemporary to Troya and Mycenae. and then you will continue to charming Koprivshtitsa with authentic 19th century architecture. Small town - tucked in the bosom of "Sredna gora" mountain, surrounded by century old pines, brought to life by crystal clear streams and rivers and the ancient echoes of the Bulgarian revolutionary spirit.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe tour departs early in the morning and the 1.5 hour drive from Sofia will take you to Plovdiv - the second largest in Bulgaria and one of the oldest towns in the world. Within the 2-3 hours long walk in Plovdiv you will discover the history and the culture of the 7000 year old settlement, written during the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman and Bulgarian periods. You can enjoy sight-seeing in the Old Town with its museums, churches, historical monuments, revival period houses, souvenir shops and cobbled streets. You will be impressed by the Ethnographic Museum and the ancient Roman Theater.
Next stop on your way back in the charming town of Koprivshtitsa with its fascinating history and authentic 19th century architecture. Spend the rest of the day at leisure in this small and picturesque town situated in Central Bulgaria amongst the slopes of Stara Planina Mountain that carries a specific spirit of tranquility and eternity.
Inclusions for Plovdiv And Koprivshtitsa Full Day Excursion From Sofia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Plovdiv And Koprivshtitsa Full Day Excursion From Sofia
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.