Plovdiv Bachkovo Monastery And Assens Fortress Day Trip From Sofia
OverviewOnly one day will make it possible to visit three of the most important landmarks in Bulgaria the Old Town of Plovdiv (1,5 hour drive from Sofia along the motorway), Bachkovo Monastery and Assens Fortress.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
In Plovdivs Old Town you will find houses from the Revival period, ancient churches and Roman ruins, among which the most impressive is the amphitheater. The art galleries, the small antique shops and cosy restaurants complement perfectly the artistic atmosphere of its cobblestone streets.
Bachkovo Monastery is the second largest monastery in Bulgaria famous for its 17th c. wall paintings, while the unique two-storey church in Assens Fortress was built in 13th c.
Inclusions for Plovdiv Bachkovo Monastery And Assens Fortress Day Trip From Sofia
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Plovdiv Bachkovo Monastery And Assens Fortress Day Trip From Sofia
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.