A perfect tour for first timers, this will take you on the ride of a lifetime, with a trip to the Plovdiv Bachkovo Monastery and Assens Fortress Dray. There are ancient churches and Roman Cathedrals which will enthral you and cheer you up. There are beautiful paintings inside the monastery to see and unravel the mystery from between the pages of history. There are art galleries, cosy restaurants and small antique shops to explore as well.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
In Plovdiv’s Old Town you will find houses from the Revival period, ancient churches and Roman ruins, among which the most impressive is the amphitheater. The art galleries, the small antique shops and cosy restaurants complement perfectly the artistic atmosphere of its cobblestone streets.
Bachkovo Monastery is the second largest monastery in Bulgaria famous for its 17th c. wall paintings, while the unique two-storey church in Assens Fortress was built in 13th c.
Inclusions for Plovdiv Bachkovo Monastery And Assens Fortress Day Trip From Sofia
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Plovdiv Bachkovo Monastery And Assens Fortress Day Trip From Sofia
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.