Plovdiv Shuttle Bus TourWrite a Review
Enjoy the beaty of the Bulgarian Revival architecture in the oldest city in Europe!
- Enjoy a tour in the beautiful mountains with a group
- Get away from the hustle and bustle
- Have a great day exploring
- Learn more about Bulgarian history
- Children under 5 years old go for free.
Know More about this tour
The tour departs early in the morning every Saturday and Sunday early in the morning and on national holidays.
The meeting point is behind St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, in front of La Cathedrala Restaurant at 9:00 A.M.
Plovdiv is the second largest in Bulgaria and one of the oldest towns in the world. It history dates back to Troya and Mycenae. Within the 2-3 hours long walk in Plovdiv you will discover the history and the culture of the 7000 year old settlement, written during the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman and Bulgarian periods. You can enjoy sight-seeing in the Old Town with its museums, churches, historical monuments, revival period houses, souvenir shops and cobbled streets. You will be impressed by the Ethnographic Museum and the ancient Roman Theater.
Inclusions for Plovdiv Shuttle Bus Tour
- Enjoy sight-seeing in the Old Town with its museums, churches, historical monuments, revival period houses, souvenir shops and cobbled streets.
- Ethnographic Museum and the ancient Roman Theater.
Exclusions for Plovdiv Shuttle Bus Tour
- Personal Expenses and Museum Fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.