Plovdiv Shuttle Bus Tour - Sofia
OverviewDiscover the town of Plovdiv- one of the oldest existing settlements in the world! See the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. See the recently uncovered early Christian mosaics dating back to the 1st century! Plovdiv itself will be a European capital of culture in 2019.
- Discover the town of Plovdiv, the oldest existing settlement in Europe
- See the Roman theater and the Roman staduim
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Explore the charming Old Town on the hills, with its colorful and unique houses from the 19th century
Know More about this tour
The tour departs early in the morning every Saturday and Sunday. The meeting point is behind St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, in front of La Cathedrala Restaurant at 9:00 A.M.
The cliche "you must see Plovdiv to see Bulgaria" is absolutely true and there is so much to explore in the country's second largest town. Plovdiv is about 1,5 hours drive from Sofia and is situated in the western part of the Thracian Valley. It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs. There will be a 2 hour walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places.
Inclusions for Plovdiv Shuttle Bus Tour
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing tour in the heart of Plovdiv
Exclusions for Plovdiv Shuttle Bus Tour
- Personal Expenses and Museum Fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.