Point Cook Homestead Ghost TourWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the home of the Chirnside family. Located at the end of an isolated country track, you will be transported to another world. Discover the 1850s homestead, outbuildings and family secrets on this secluded, haunted 25 acre property.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Make your own way to the Point Cook Homestead in good time for the tour at either 8:30pm or 10:30pm. It's around an hour from Melbourne, about 20 minutes from Wyndham, and under 10 minutes from Point Cook.
As you drive down the isolated country track, surrounded by trees, beach, and farmland, with only moonlight to guide your way, feel the chills begin to rise.
This 1850s blue-stone complex was once the home of the Chirnside family, who bred horses including Melbourne Cup winners. Over the 2-hour tour, you'll explore key elements of the 25-acre (10-hectare) property, and hear tales of betrayal, lost souls, and paranormal activity as you delve into dark and dangerous nooks and crannies by candlelight.
Learn about the ghostly figure, perhaps the spirit of Thomas Chirnside, who's been seen here, and the mysterious activity in the kitchen and on the private beach.
Your tour finishes at 10:30pm or 12:30am, when you're free to drive back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour
- Walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No children under the age of 12 permitted
Older children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.