OverviewDiscover the beautiful countryside and historical sights around Krakow on a 4-hour afternoon bike tour. With an expert guide, cycle a trek bike out of the city past the former home of Pope John Paul II. Absorb the fresh air and scenery as you ride along the Vistula River, through tranquil Wolski Forest, and visit Tyniec Abbey, Poland’s oldest functioning monastery. Explore inside the church and museum as you learn about the monks’ daily rituals before finishing with a photo stop to capture Krakow at sunset.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Krakow and collect your bike. Put on your safety helmet and start your tour, riding at a relaxed pace throughout.
Pass the former home of late Pope John Paul II and head out of Krakow alongside the Vistula River. On route, stop at a kayak slalom course. If it’s in use, you'll see the athletes training on the river.
Refuel with snacks (own expense) at a riverside cafe, and cycle up to Tyniec Abbey, a Benedictine retreat above the Vistula that is Poland’s oldest working monastery. Head inside to explore the museum and church, and learn about the monks’ daily lives. Browse the shop and perhaps buy some products (own expense) that have been made by the monks.
Continue through farming villages and peaceful Wolski Forest and, after inspecting a ruined hillside fortress, descend back to Krakow.
Finish at an old quarry — now a lake ringed by cliffs — where John Paul II worked during Poland’s Nazi occupation. Capture the sunset views of Krakow from the clifftops and then finish your tour in the city.
Inclusions for Polish Countryside And Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour From Krakow
- Professional guide
- Use of trek bike and helmet
- Entrance free to Tyniec Abbey
Exclusions for Polish Countryside And Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour From Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Please note: This relaxed bike tour covers a distance of approximately 15 miles (24 km) and is suitable for riders with a moderate level of fitness.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No bare shoulders are allowed in the monastery
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.