OverviewEnjoy a night of dinner and entertainment in Krakow! At Michalik's Cave, once a favorite bohemian hangout among Krakows creative crowd, start with a folk music concert and dance show followed by a traditional Polish dinner. This experience is a great opportunity to get in touch with the local culture and traditions, and makes for a fun activity with friends and family.
- Dinner included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourHead to the venue on Floriaska Street in central Krakow for your dinner and music show. Your evening of traditional Polish cuisine and entertainment takes place at Michalik's Cave, which was once the favorite hangout spot for Krakows bohemian crowd. Enveloping you in a unique atmosphere of bygone times, the walls are decorated with relics of the past including paintings and caricatures of Krakow artists, writers and journalists.
Take your seat for the interactive concert and dance show -- an exhibition of Polish folk dances, traditions and legends accompanied by folk songs and colorful regional costumes. A performance is given by a professional group of dancers led by a choreographer, and youre invited to participate. This show is a feast for all senses!
The show is followed by a 2-course dinner. Enjoy traditional Polish dishes highlighting the cuisine of the region as you and your party reflect on the Polish folklore entertainment youve just enjoyed.
At the end of your meal, youre free to continue your night in Krakow on your own or head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Polish Folklore Show And Dinner In Krakow
- Folk music concert and dance show
- Traditional Polish dinner
Exclusions for Polish Folklore Show And Dinner In Krakow
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Traditional Polish broth with pasta, served with fresh parsley
- Chicken fillet served with potatoes and salad
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.