Pompeii 3 Hours Walking Tour Led By An Archaeologist
OverviewTour in the western part of the ancient city of Pompeii in a comprehensive private tour with a professional local guide. This tour consists of a marvelous walk around the ancient Roman city of Pompeii which was buried in the ashes of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 A.D. On this three-hour tour, you will see most of the important sights. A walk in Pompeii is a very intense experience; you'll have the feeling of wandering in a still living town. Learn about the history of the town and how the Romans lived and see all the most important public buildings and private houses.
Know More about this tourA 3 hours tour of Pompeii will allow customers to see how the Romans lived before the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius that killed a big proportion of the city's population.
- Meet the guide at the main entrance of Pompeii ruins called "Porta Marina Superiore".
- Visit of Pompeii: Marina Gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Municipal buildings (curia), the meat and fish market (Macellum), Thermal baths, Termopolium Capuano, House of Menander, Bakery, plaster casts, Temples of Juppiter, Apollo and Venere, the Lupanar (brothel), Theater, Fountains.
- The tour guide and the driver will be happy to help you to take group photos and give you all necessary information regarding the site that you might want to ask.
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
Inclusions for Pompeii 3 Hours Walking Tour Led By An Archaeologist
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the Tour
Exclusions for Pompeii 3 Hours Walking Tour Led By An Archaeologist
- - Tickets (13 euros per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so it is recommended to use a sunscreen and to wear a hat.
Make sure to take plenty of water.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt. Vesuvius Wine Tasting and Lunch Experience from Pompeii
- Capri Anacapri All Inclusive with Limoncello Tasting & Blue Grotto Option From Pompeii
- Capri & Sorrento Boat Experience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Pompeii
- Capri & Sorrento Easy Boat Experience Daily Tour From Pompeii
- Wine Tasting on the Slopes of Vesuvius Including Lunch
- Pompeii at opening time tour
- Private Tour: Campania Food and Wine Day Trip from Pompeii
- Small-group 3D Virtual Reality Tour Led by a Guide