- Pick up in Naples (At the cruise port or at hotels, b&b's, apartments, train station, ariport, or any other kind of accommodation in Naples)
- Transfer by minivan to Pompeii for a 2 hour guided tour in the archaeological site
- 2-hour guided tour in Pompeii: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of Melander, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Juppiter Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets, the Theatres.
- Transfer to Sorrento for a lunch in a panoramic restaurant or in alternative you can have a walk downtown
- Transfer to the port of Sorrento to catch the hydrofoil to Capri
- Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil. Our tour in Capri includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvelous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island; in alternative we can arrange a trip to the the Blue Grotto and Anacapri at an extra cost of 60 per person.
- Transfer back by hydrofoil to the port Naples (transfer back to hotels, b&b's or any accommodations not included)
- The guide will escort the travellers up to the port of Naples
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
At the cruise port or at hotels, b&b's, apartments, train station, ariport, or any other kind of accommodation in Naples
Return Details :
Port of Naples - Molo Beverello.From here the guide will give you instructions on how to get back to your hotel or how to get to the cruise ship, or any other location.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewA wonderful tour including the wonders of Capri and Pompeii in one day, with all services included Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Patrimony, it provides a real sense of the society and daily life of the Romans before the eruption buried everything. With this tour you will be able to see with your own eyes what it was like to live in the Roman period and how time stopped in a precise moment. In Capri you'll be able to walk at Marina Grande, and take the famous funicular to the town of Capri itself, having a stroll in the famous Piazzetta and see all the Medieval alleys that reach the Gardens of Augustus with a view on the stacks called Faraglioni. This tour is ideal for Cruisers.
Know More about this tour
- A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name on the top.
- Half day transportation on the main land with a modern Mercedes Minivan and professional driver.
- Hydrofoils tickets
- Tickets for Funicular train in Capri.
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Archaeological guide
- Entrance fees: Pompeii
Meals; you are not obliged to stop for lunch (from 15 EUR, it is optional
Land transportation in Capri
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are necessary. This tour can be made all year round, but sometimes the island of Capri is not accessible because of the weather conditions.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Cruise' s company offers shuttle service from the 21th, 22th and 23th docks to Beverello port for Capri's hydrofoils
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Capri and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
- Full-Day Tour of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius from Sorrento
- Private Tour: Day Trip Excursion to Herculaneum Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius Day Trip from Naples with Lunch and Wine Tastings
- Capri Day Trip with Lunch from Naples
- Pompeii and Capri Island Day Trip