OverviewVisit the ruins of the of Pompei, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. The tour will show you something of the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants of the Town. You will also stop in a local fabric to look at the productive process of Cameos and Corals. After lunch you will visit Vesuvius.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourA full day trip from Naples port to visit the the beautiful and ancient ruins of the town of Pompei, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. and preserved for centuries nearly intact. The tour will show you something of the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants of the Town, and you'll be astonished by the number of villas, shops and public buildings that archaeologist brought back to light. Also, you will stop in a local fabric, to look at the productive process of Cameos and Corals.
After lunch you will visit mount Vesuvius, and you will discover the wonders of this place, declared by Unesco "Biosphere World Reserve". You'll admire, from the top of the mountain, the breathtaking view and proceed along the path on foot to discover the crater of the mountain that never sleeps.
Inclusions for Pompeii And Mount Vesuvius Day Trip From Naples Port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Port pickup
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Pompeii And Mount Vesuvius Day Trip From Naples Port
- Entrance fees to Pompei € 13,00 PP and to Mount Vesuvius € 10,00 PP
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.