- Departure from the meeting point at 7:00, all customers must show up at the bus stop at least 15 minutes earlier. During the transfer to Pompeii a stop is scheduled.
- During the transfer a stewardess will give all customers a sticker in order to facilitate the identification of the group and may ask for a contact number in case of need; any special requests for lunch can be notified directly to the stewardess on the way.
- After their arrival at the ruins of Pompeii, customers will receive a bottle of water and orange juice, the arrival is planned for 10:30.
- The group will then be divided depending on the chosen language of the tour that will last approximately 2 hours.
- At the end of the visit, customers will have some free time to use toilets and make purchases at the point of sale City Sightseeing.
- Approximately at 13:00 scheduled lunch in the restaurant.
- After lunch the group will be transfered from Pompeii to Naples, where an open top bus will be waiting for them at the Maschio Angioino in order to start the Cightseeing tour of the city (about 1h15').
- At the end of the tour the group will go back to Rome by shuttle bus.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:00 AM
Departure Details :
City Sightseeing service
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
This superb tour to Pompeii, Capri and the Bay of Naples will leave a lasting impression on first-time visitors. The Greeks, Phoenicians and Saracens all left their mark on a stunning coastline, but it was the Roman city of Pompeii that suffered the cruellest fate when it was buried by mud and ash during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD79. The city has been largely excavated so it remains frozen in time in the shadow of the volcano, but visitors cant help being mesmerised by its haunting beauty. Naples, the Italy's third-largest city is one of its oldest, most artistic and most appetising. Naples' centro storico (historic centre) is a Unesco World Heritage Site, its archaeological treasures are among the world's most important, and its swag of vainglorious palaces, castles and churches make Rome look positively provincial.
Know More about this tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult