Pompeii And Naples - Private All Day Tour From Rome
OverviewEscape the hustle and bustle of Rome for the day and take a trip along the Mediterranean Coast, travelling south down the highway towards the ancient archaeological site of Pompeii.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourGet picked up at your centrally-located hotel or other accommodation in Rome and then, after stopping for an Italian breakfast, travel down the coast to the excavated ancient Roman city of Pompeii.
Meet an official guide for a walking tour of Pompeii. Buried by molten lava and ash when Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD, Pompeii remained lost for hundreds of years, until it partial rediscovery in 1599. Marvel at the homes, shops, and public baths, as well as a brothel, and hear the story of how the city was lost due to the violence of the volcano.
Lunch and wine tasting in a Biologic Farm. After lunch continue to Naples, enjoy the views over the Gulf of Naples to the Sorrentine Peninsula and the islands in the distance. Get an authentic Neapolitan coffee before a walk through the historic center. Admire famous squares like the Piazza del Plebiscito and imposingfortifications like Castel Nuovo.
Finish your trip with convenient drop-off at hotels inside Rome's Aurelian Walls.
Inclusions for Pompeii And Naples - Private All Day Tour From Rome
- Transportation by minivan with air conditioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Rome (hotels inside Aurelian Walls)
- English-speaking tour escort
- Lunch and wine tasting in a Biologic Farm
- Entrance fee to Pompeii
- Official guide in Pompeii
Exclusions for Pompeii And Naples - Private All Day Tour From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant