Pompeii And The Royal Palace Of Caserta Private Full Day Tour From Rome
OverviewExplore Italian treasures in the Campania region such as Pompeii and the Royal Palace of Caserta, unique Romanand Barroque sites rich inhistoryand fascination.You will be picked up at your Hotel or place of stay at 07:00am by a professional, English speaking driver. First stop Pompeii, where you can have a few hours to spend visitingthe ancient ruins.Second stop lunch and Caserta.You will be back to Romearound 07:00pm.
Know More about this tourWith this full day private tour a chauffeur will take you to Pompeii in a comfortable 3 hours ride in a Mercedes vehicle. Once in Pompeii, you can ask your driver to book a guide for you or wander by yourself through the ancient buildings and ruins of baths and temples. You will be certainly astonished by this one-of-a-kind archeological site!
After the visit, you'll meet your chauffeur to go to Casertavecchia, where you can have lunch in a traditional restaurant and enjoy the panoramic view on the countryside.
Your tour continues on to the Royal Palace of Caserta, a barroque building built by Charles of Bourbon in 1750 to represent the magnificence of the Reign of Naples. You can visit it in a few hours, wandering through its wide gardens and rooms and leave again towards Rome around 5:00pm.
The tour is not available on the following days: 1st of January, Christmas and Easter day.
Inclusions for Pompeii And The Royal Palace Of Caserta Private Full Day Tour From Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mercedes vehicle provided with wifi, beverages and candies on board
- English speaking chauffeur
Exclusions for Pompeii And The Royal Palace Of Caserta Private Full Day Tour From Rome
- Entrance tickets
- Extras and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience