Pompeii And The Shrine Of Our Lady Of The Rosary Private Tour
OverviewDiscover the world most important archaeological site and the bordering modern town in a fantastic walking tour led by a local professional guide. Pompeii is not only famous for its ruins but also for its modern and religious history. Moden town of Pompeii has the Sanctuary dedicated to Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, destination every year of pilgrims from all over the world and often a destination for the Popes' journeys, such as Pope Wojtyla and the current Pope Francesco.You will visit the inside of the Sanctuary that preserves the miraculous picture of the Madonna del Rosario. You'll climb up the bell tower from which you can admire a beautiful sight of the whole archaeological area.You'll visit the highlights of the ruins
Know More about this tour
- Meet the Guide in Piazza Bartolo Longo, the main square of the modern town of Pompeii.
- Climb the bell tower, its height is of 82 meters from which you can enjoy the magnificent view with the city at your feet; if you turn around you will be able to see the ruins of Pompeii while over the horizon you can peer into the Gulf of Naples. Dont miss the majestic sight of Mount Vesuvius right in front of you.
- Visit the Pontifical Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of the Rosary, which welcomes millions of pilgrims every year.
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii on a 2-hour guided tour, and travel back to the days of the Roman Empire.
- Start form the old Porta Anfiteatro for a tour of the eastern part of Pompeii, site of the most important public buildings, homes, and shops.
- Discover highlights such as the Amphitheater, Gym, Orto dei Fuggiaschi, Necropolis of Nocera Gate, the main street of the city called "Via dell'Abbondanza" with its several shops and houses, via Stabiana, House of Golden Cupids, Vesuvio Gate.
Inclusions for Pompeii And The Shrine Of Our Lady Of The Rosary Private Tour
- - Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour , - Skip the line tikets for the archaeological area , - Bell tower tickets
Exclusions for Pompeii And The Shrine Of Our Lady Of The Rosary Private Tour
- - Meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt. Vesuvius Wine Tasting and Lunch Experience from Pompeii
- Capri Anacapri All Inclusive with Limoncello Tasting & Blue Grotto Option From Pompeii
- Capri & Sorrento Boat Experience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Pompeii
- Capri & Sorrento Easy Boat Experience Daily Tour From Pompeii
- Wine Tasting on the Slopes of Vesuvius Including Lunch
- Pompeii at opening time tour
- Private Tour: Campania Food and Wine Day Trip from Pompeii
- Small-group 3D Virtual Reality Tour Led by a Guide