Escorted by the guide, clients will explore the main features of the ancient city including the baths, bakeries and theatres just to name a few. The city of Pompeii is usually visited in the morning although this can change during high season. After lunch in Pompeii, the coach departs for Mount Vesuvius. The coach takes the guests to mt.1000 and if the customers wish, they walk the rest themselves. The customers purchase their entrance tickets. There is a man at the foot of the volcano who has walking sticks which the customers can hire for a small charge to help them walk up to the crater. Upon reaching the crater, a local guide will walk them around the crater (we cannot guarantee this service will always be available). Customers then have free time to walk around. Return to resort approx. 16:00/17:00.
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Details :
At 8:10 am Achille Lauro Parking Area In Via Correale.
OverviewExplore the legendary Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, the only active volcano in continental Europe!
- Vucan Vesuviuss
Know More about this tour
- Local Tour Guide
- Headset (In Pompeii)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Capri and Blue Grotto Day Trip from Sorrento
- Capri Boat Experience from Sorrento
- Small-Group Capri Day Cruise from Sorrento
- Capri and Anacapri Day Tour from Sorrento
- Sorrento Small-Group Food Walking Tour
- Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius 4x4 Sightseeing Tour
- Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius from Sorrento
- Capri Island Tour and Grottos from Sorrento