OverviewSit back, relax and leave the legwork to us on this carefully planned Pompeii express tour that gets you to these world famous ruins and back to Naples in just 3.5 hours.
With exclusive Skip the Line Access, treat yourself to a 2-hour fully-guided tour of the ruins of Pompeii, where you will be able to explore some restored Domus (homes of the ancient citys most influential people) and bask before their beautiful frescoes and mosaics.
This is a comprehensive tour that includes a guided visit to Pompeii with transportation there and back in time for lunch, all for amazing value.
Groups are limited to 25 people or less, ensuring you receive unparalleled personalized attention.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe tour will commence at Naples Station where you will be welcomed byalocal expert guide who will stay with you for the rest of the day, a personalized benefit not available with many other providers. After a short private coach transfer you will reach the world-famous ruins where you will be introduced your official English-speaking Pompeii guide. From there, be enchanted and mystified on a 2-hour guided tour into the past like no other. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii is considered one of the most fascinating archaeological sites in the world, unparalleled to anything else. A haunting yet magical place where time has been captured for eternity. Through interactive, entertaining and educational commentary, your official expert guide will help you to understand how the Romans lived during those fruitful (and ultimately catastrophic) times while exploring the well-preserved fossils and ruins that have been buried beneath volcanic ash for centuries.
Thanks to anexclusive Pompeii partnership, you will have the unique opportunity of exploring some restored Domus (homes of the ancient citys most influential people), still decorated with frescoes of animals, powerful gods and lush landscapes. After a short coffee break or local souvenir shopping, you will meet an English-speaking driver who will accompany you on the way to back to Naples in time for lunch. The coach will take you to the train station with enough golden hours remaining to enjoy the rest of the day in this bustling Mediterranean city.
Inclusions for Pompeii Express Tour From Naples
- Entrance ticket & reservation fees for Pompeii excavation site
- Guided tour of Pompeii in groups no larger than 25 pax
- English speaking local guide
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
Exclusions for Pompeii Express Tour From Naples
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/beverage (not mentioned in the inclusions)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
Extra measures may be implemented due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering the venue. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.